I have accidentally deleted the files from Hard Disk. How to recover the data deleted from Recycle bin? Iâ€™m totally struck here. Almost every one of us would have come across this situation. Â Donâ€™t worry there are manyÂ data recovery software available in market to do recover files.
I would recommend you to use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard FreeÂ application. This tool is one among theÂ free data recovery softwareÂ available out there. One can easily recover the deleted or lost files, be they images, videos, songs, documents, emails or archive files, while getting support for filters, preview options and deep scan mode.
I have been using this software for years and I would say it is one of the best recovery tools.
Cool Features of â€œEaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Freeâ€:
- Recover deleted or lost files emptied from the Recycle Bin
- File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows
- Disk recovery after a hard disk crash
- SecurelyÂ Recover files from Dynamic Disk
- Get back files after a partitioning error or hard disk crash
- Get data back from RAW hard drives
- Recover from lost/deleted partitions
- Easily Recover data from Linux file system under Windows
Recovery from Diverse Storage Devices
- Hard Drive
- External Hard Disk
- USB Drive
- Memory Card
- Digital Camera
- Mobile Phone
- Music Player
Common Data Recovery Solutions
- Recover Deleted Files from Recycle Bin
- Formatted HDD
- Recover Deleted Files from Damaged Hard Disk
- Virus Attack
- OS Crash or Error
- Partition Loss
- RAW Partition
System and Hardware Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003
- File System: FAT(FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ext2, ext3, HFS+
- CPU: at least with x86.
- RAM: at least 128 MB.
- Disk Space: the minimum of the space for installing Data Recovery Wizard is 32 MB.
Support All “Data Loss Scenarios” Recovery
Deleted File Recovery
- DeletingÂ files by right-clicking menu or just pressing â€˜Deleteâ€™ button
- File loss due to â€˜Shift+Delâ€™ without backup
- File loss due to emptying Recycle Bin
Unformat and Raw Recovery
- UnexpectedlyÂ formattingÂ disk, partition or other storage devices.
- File loss due to hard drive crash, system crash or Windows reinstallation.
- Raw partition, disk displays as RAW or ‘Media/Drive is not formatted, would you like to format now?
- Unexpected power-off, software crash, turning off storage media during writing process, improperly pulling out SD card.
- Other scenarios including device initialization, virus attack, Memory/SD card â€˜Access Deniedâ€™ or canâ€™t be read, media card error, factory setting of device without backup etc.
- Accidentally deleting a partition
- Partition lossÂ due to repartition, boot manager, improper clone, system restore, disk accident etc.
- Partition accidentally lost or be hidden
- Disk crash, severe virus infection for hard drive etc.
Top Software Sites Views:
Many Global software review sites have given good reviews about this free data recovery software. And we have highlighted few reviews below,
It can recover data from your hard drive, USB drives, memory cards, and other storage devices.
Data Recovery Wizard by EaseUS is an easy to use, straightforward solution to recovering lost data and files.
The free data recovery software can recover accidentally deleted files as well as data from damaged or formatted hard drives.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional is useful and advanced data recovery software.
No doubt EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard use the speedy and powerful data recovery engines to recover data. For Apple users, Mac version is also available. This is one of the essential tools that must be installed in oneâ€™s computer.